Last night my daughter and I went to out to our local Olive Garden . Let me say I was a little disheartened when we arrived and found out the wait was well over an hour ( we were already starved ). The waiting lobby and outside the restaurant teemed with people so there we were with pager in hand . Knowing the bar was a "grab an empty table first and it's your's" enviroment , that became our gameplan . Seeking a strategic place close to a table that had just gotten their bill ... bada boom bada bing in less than 4 minutes we were in their seats before the busboy arrived . The busboy promptly cleaned our newly acquired table just as the waitress showed up and took our drink orders . I returned the pager and recieved a high five from the Host for the well played gameplan .
We weren't forced to listen to the spiel of "our specials today are ..." she simply asked what we would like . She gave us the huge bowl of salad and breadsticks to occupy us until the food came . Now I love their salad and could very well have made a meal of it but decided "when in Rome" so I ordered the Never Ending Pasta Bowl and my daughter the Fettacinni Alfredo . 10 minutes later our order arrived and we put on the feedbag . The food was great the waitress was prompt and courteous , refills on food and drink were timely . The only negative was the throng of people that chose the same restaurant but that can be contributed to the restaurant's service and quality . A pleasant experience start to finish and as they say in their ads "When your're here , you're Family"





Bookmarks